A World of Warcraft Hunter Blog...Covering the misadventures of a Blood Elf and her assortment of pets, engineering gadgets, and rantings.



Friday, December 11, 2009

Wouldn't you know...


So I was doing my random heroics yesterday, Utgarde Pinnacle. Not one of my favorites as a hunter. We did great, smashed through. I got to sit there and preen cause I was tearing up the damage meters with my 4100 gearscore against people far more geared then myself. I love this new system, it's a bit of a pain as a DPS but not completely intolerable to work through. 3 upgrades by badges alone in a day. Woot?
Hunter's as a whole seem to have gotten a rather healthy buff to their damage with Culling of the Herd and all thsoe other juicy little tidbits.

oh yeah, 3.8k DPS. I felt freaking fabulous. Considering it was at least twice what i was doing before the patch.

Well we get to Him. Yeah and guess what. it dropped.



Blue Proto-Drake


I would like to point out I have now seen and won this mount, twice. Once on my paladin and ended up giving it away to a friend, to which he was extremely grateful for.
Oh did you notice something? Oh yeah, in the screenshot see the fabulous little red text on the item?

lol. Yup, you are correct. My hunter doesn't even HAVE epic flying, she cant even use one of the prettiest mounts in game in my opinion.

Oh well? It forces me to farm 5000g for her so she can.

wait...that's not very fun.
/sigh So much for my Mechano-hog.

No comments:

Post a Comment