A World of Warcraft Hunter Blog...Covering the misadventures of a Blood Elf and her assortment of pets, engineering gadgets, and rantings.



Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's about time...

After several months of running around with my Staff of the Plague beast from Naxx 10 I finally got an upgrade. Yeah, a severely significant one. This being of course the sexy new staff from normal FoS. Is it not a ilvl 232 item? No, not really...but well. beggars can't be choosers and Dk's need to stop winning the epic polearm from H HoR off of Me. So Here I am, happy as a clam with my hunter today as She has gotten not only a few upgrades, but about half her gear has recieved a much needed boost from crafted/ ilvl 200/ badge items.

First up on the yum factor? Yeah a sexy new bow that had my name all over it. I still had the crafted engineering gun because I never got the ToC H one to drop. Of Course though wouldn't you know it... two heroics later and guess what drops....



A nice new Staff, which I desperately needed I will add...



A ring, A neck and 2 peices of t9 just to round the deal out...


I don't know, I must say, I think she looks alot better now. I am definitely enjoying this LFG system, despite it's severe drawbacks being things I don't wish to discuss at the moment. Well I will let you decide on the matter. How many badges have you gathered up lately? On how many different toons? How long is it taking you to gear up an really low level alt if you work at it? Currently I am sitting on about 250 for my priest and 200+ on the hunter. And to think, sometime I can do this for my druid, Paladin and Mage too. YAY me?

\cringe



yeah yeah, gotta love my t7 legs and chest eh? Classy right?

No comments:

Post a Comment